Join us as a Vendor at Maze Fest on Saturday October 29th
10am-10pm at Rio Grande Community Farm (map).
Load-in: Saturday, October 29th starting at 8Am and ends promptly at 9AM. No vehicle access beyond 9am.
Load-out: Saturday, October 29th starting at 10PM. Early departure may be granted with prior approval.
Expected attendance: 2-3,000 visitors
- Vendor spaces are 10ft×10ft, with the exception of food trucks.
- Tents must be staked or weighted down with 25lbs per leg for safety.
- WIFI and electricity are not available.
- Farmers/Growers selling produce : $20
- Arts/Crafts : $30
- Food Trucks/Packaged Food : $100 (Limited availability)
- Farmers/Growers selling produce : Copy of City of Albuquerque Business Registration
- Arts/Crafts : Copy of City of Albuquerque Business Registration
- Food Trucks : Copy of annual health inspection and Copy of annual fire marshal inspection
- Packaged Food : Temporary food permit: (Submit to us. Not to the City of ABQ)
Registration is not complete until all documentation has been received and invoice has been paid. You can send to email@example.com or text a photo of them to 505-507-1837