Recurring membership helps us to plan and budget for the year to come. One of the most important roles that members play is to help RGCF pay for staff. Farming is labor intensive, and your donations enable us to provide educational programming, partnerships with other community organizations and schools, enriched wildlife habitat, and to build a model for sustainable urban agriculture in the Rio Grande Valley.
Become a Member of Rio Grande Community Farm
Thank you for your support! Members get discounts at local businesses, RGCF merch, tickets to the Maize Maze, and more
- Seed – $10/year
- RGCF sticker, free attendance to all garden-side lectures, local business discounts
- Soil – $30/year
- Above + RGCF t-shirt
- Pollinator – $70/year
- Above + (Pollinator member exclusive: Wild bee house kit and pollinator garden tour)
- Acequia– $100 row sponsor
- Above + 2 passes to any one day at the Maize Maze
- Heirloom– $200/year
- Above + 4 passes to any one day at the Maize Maze (4 passes total)
- Tractor (business)– $500/year
- Tractor member exclusive: Business logo appears on RGCF website, promotional materials, and Maize Maze signage (given sufficient time for printing).
- Sun – $1000
- Above + Private farm to table dinner at RGCF + 2 all-inclusive Maize Maze passes or 4 passes for up to 5 days of events**.
** The Maize Maze will last most of October, with several different themed events happening throughout the month.
All members get a membership card which will get you discounts with our membership sponsors:
- Casa Rodeña Windery $312 club J annual wine club membership
- Farm and Table 15% off all goods and services
- Dave’s Valley Grill 15% off all goods and services
- Alameda Greenhouse 10% off all plants
- Osuna Nursery 10% off – cannot be combined with other offers. Excludes planting deliveries and sod.
Mail a Check Instead?
Making a donation by check is easy! Simply mail a check to:
Rio Grande Community Farm
1701 Montaño Rd NW
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87107