Please pick your starters up in-person. Saturday, April 24thth or Sunday, April 25thst at the Rio Grande Community Farm Barn. For more info on the plant sale and COVID-19 precautions, please visit our Plant Sale info page.
Curley Leaf Parsley Planting Tips
- Parsley can be planted outdoors, in window boxes, or kept potted inside. (If planted inside, make sure to place in a window or somewhere it can get exposure to light).
- For outdoors try partial shade (ideally in the afternoon).
- Parsley prefers well drained soil and water until soil is evenly moist.
- Parsley can be a companion plant for corn, tomatoes, and asparagus. Do not plant next to lettuce.
- Great for garnish, cooking, and preserving.