Please pick your starts up in-person. Saturday, April 15thth at the Rio Grande Community Farm Barn. For more info on the plant sale and COVID-19 precautions, please visit our Plant Sale info page.
Red Russian Kale Planting Tips
- Provide rich, well drained soil. Raised beds will do well.
- Kale likes full sun.
- Mulch and/or weed frequently.
- Harvest as the kale grows.
- Harvests after frosts will be sweeter.
- Red Russian Kale makes great baby greens, after about 25 days.
There are no reviews yet.